Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tuesday

Yesterday, we went to D.C. to see the town and white house. This was the last time to go to D.C. At first, I thought the view of town is different from one which I have ever seen before. The houses and stores were cute and their height was almost the same. Also, they look similar to each other on the outside. I feel that I want to live such a cute house some day.
After we saw the town, we went to White house. I couldn’t see it near by, but I was glad to see it for the first time.

Today is the almost last day to spend time with mentors and teachers. I really enjoyed this summer program thanks to them. I’m very happy to meet such a beautiful people. Through this program, I feel that I could develop my English skills so I really appreciate to Nina, Shirley, Marie, Ji Won, Sophia, Laura, and other many people that I was helped by. I will miss them, but I believe that we can meet again!!

I want to enjoy the time which is left for us.

3 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Megu!
Though I've enjoyed reading your blog, it's absolutely sad to know that you have to leave there now by reading your blog. :( But you'll be able to keep in touch with them through the internet! ^^

Anyway, I hope you'll be back here safely.

Nina Liakos said...

Dear Meg,
I like to show the group some real neighborhoods in Washington DC so that you can realize that it is not only a city of government offices, monuments, and memorials--but also a living city, inhabited by real people whose ethnic identities may be very diverse, but who are all Americans (or future Americans or would-be Americans, in some cases)!

All of us in the AGU in America program have been delighted to get to know you and to play a role in your American adventure. We look forward to staying in touch with you through the internet!
Hugs,
Nina

Ji Won said...

Hello Megu~,

As I'm writing this, I'm already missing you very much! It was a pleasure to get to know you through this program, and I truly wish you the best in everything you do in the future. We'll keep in touch through facebook, blogs, and chats, right?? Before we know it, we'll see each other very soon!

Rest well,
Oppa~ ^^